Dr. Sean Varah is founder and CEO of MotionDSP, provider of computer vision and video analytics software, helping companies find critical information from real-time video to answer high-stakes questions. Prior to MotionDSP, Varah was an entrepreneur and corporate investor in Silicon Valley, directing technology investments at Sony Music, where he led the Series A investment in Keyhole, acquired by Google in 2004, and is now known as Google Earth. Varah has 15+ years of investment and start-up experience, including Sony Ventures, Q Media Partners, and Covad Communications.
Latest Expo News
- sUSB EXPO Journal 2019
- Boomerang Carnets Drone Giveaway
- Seshu Kiran
- 2018 sUSB Expo Journal Special Edition Release!
- Jeff W Parisse
- Expo Speaker Rundown Interview with Patrick Egan Parts 1, 2, 3
- Sponsor & Speakers call to the Worlds Greatest Silicon Valley Drone Show, sUSB Expo 2017
- Rhianna Lakin to Present at the sUSB Exposition 2017
- Wings of Change
- sUSB Expo 2016 Playlist