Brandon manages Business Development at Skycatch and serves as the lead liaison for their WORKMODE mapping & data clients. He also supports their Fleet Operations team in the field, having been deployed with some of their major mining and construction clients, such as, DPR, Skanska, and Rio Tinto. Prior to joining Skycatch, Brandon led strategic accounts and data base management for Oracle, and collaborated with Amazon and Lab 126 on workflow and assembly for the Kindle. He holds a BA in Corporate Communications from San Francisco State University.
Latest Expo News
- sUSB EXPO Journal 2019
- Boomerang Carnets Drone Giveaway
- Seshu Kiran
- 2018 sUSB Expo Journal Special Edition Release!
- Jeff W Parisse
- Expo Speaker Rundown Interview with Patrick Egan Parts 1, 2, 3
- Sponsor & Speakers call to the Worlds Greatest Silicon Valley Drone Show, sUSB Expo 2017
- Rhianna Lakin to Present at the sUSB Exposition 2017
- Wings of Change
- sUSB Expo 2016 Playlist